Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shopbop Goes Bridal!

I am huge shopbop.com fan. I find myself spending way too long staring at the amazing clothes, shoes and accessories on the site. 

I learned today that shopbop will now carry bridal. Here are a few of the designers that they will carry:   Halston Heritage, Thread Social, Rachel Pally, Alice + Olivia, Calvin Klein, Catherine Deane, Lela Rose, Maz Azria, Notte by Marchesa, Temperley London, Thayer, and Zimmerman. They also are collaborating with super cool young New York City designers to create bridal lines exclusive to the site. Amazing! I can't wait for it to launch on March 14th.

In addition, they will carry bridesmaids and accessories.

Below are a few images. More information can be found on Martha Stewart Weddings! http://thebridesguide.marthastewartweddings.com/2011/03/fashion-shopbop-com-bridal-sneak-peek.html


No comments:

Post a Comment